Monthly Archives for May 2018
(1) Oil level gauge: acrylic-bar oil level gauges are widely selected for a general visual inspection. It is possible to attach a thermometer at a lower part of the gauge. A gauge with a shuttle valve or a remotereading gauge … Continue reading
(1) Thermometer: generally, the following types are available for visual inspection. i . Bar thermometer with a protective tube ii. Bimetal thermometer iii. Remote-reading panel-mounted thermometer (2) Thermometer with an electric contact: the following types are available. i . Thermostat … Continue reading
(1) Flow meter: a sight flow indicator is used to check whether the working fluid is flowing or not by simple visual inspection. Another type is a cone flow meter or a flapper type flow meter in which a gauge … Continue reading
(1) Bourdon tube pressure gauge: this gauge is the most popular for visual inspections. Its case is usually filled with glycerin to protect the gauge from vibrations in hydraulic systems. (2) Pressure gauge with an electric contact: the following types … Continue reading
An electronic heater is widely used as a general heating tool. For large reservoirs, a steam heater is employed to deliver heat through pipelines to reservoirs.
Water-cooling heat exchangers are the most popular because they provide the highest cooling efficiency. However, in recent years, air-cooling heat exchangers, which do not require cooling water, have become popular for compact units in machine tools. Heat exchangers with circulating … Continue reading
Usage 1. Accumulation of energy: Achieving a large flow rate and compensating from internal leakage 2. Absorption of pulsations: Reducing noises and pulsations 3. Absorption of shocks: Used as a shock absorber Type 1. Bladder type: Separates gas from oil … Continue reading
(1) Air breather: An actuator causes the working fluid and air to flow in and out of a reservoir. An air breather serves as ventilation for air intake and discharge, filtering out dust in the air. The air breather is … Continue reading
These filters clean working fluids in a reservoir by using a dedicated pump and a filter separate from the line. They are employed when a higher cleaning level is required.
A reservoir filter with a higher filtration rating results in higher suction resistance. To avoid such a rise of suction resistance, line filters are required. Line filters protect hydraulic components by removing contaminants from working fluids and keeping them clean. … Continue reading