The solenoid directional valve is not in working order (burnout of the coil)
1. Spool operation is failed because of dust.
Clean the spool and replace the coil.
2. The voltage is too high or low.
Set the voltage at a proper level and replace the coil.
3. Insulation failure is caused by water.
Eliminate the failure cause and replace the coil.
4. Direction control is failed due to an excess flow.
Adjust the flow rate at a proper level or place a larger valve.
5. Direction control is failed due to a hydraulic lock.
Install a filter or replace the existing filter to a seat type.
Categories: Troubleshooting | Leave a comment